01 Oct Ned’s Green Goddess Dressing
Posted at 14:48h in Easy recipes
A gorgeous and versatile dressing that’s great with fish, on salads or used as a dip. It’s a sophisticated condiment that you’ll want to use again and again.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Lime
- 1 c Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Black Pepper and Sea Salt to Taste
- ¼ c Honey
- ¼ c Chopped Chives
- ¼ c Basil
- 2 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 1 c Lightly Packed Arugula
- Add all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Great for salads, on fish, and as a dip.
- Garnish with greens.