15 Dec Microgreen Guacamole
Green, fresh, and full of nutrients, microgreens are small packets of flavor that add a healthy boost to your everyday recipes. You can grow them quickly in an Urban Cultivator, harvest them when mature and add them to your food right away. It doesn’t get any fresher than that!
One great recipe to try with microgreens is Guacamole. This nourishing dish is delicious, wholesome and refreshing, a quickly prepared boost to your immune system. With microgreens, you get small doses of delicate taste as well as a concentrated nutrient kick!
Let’s try this microgreen guacamole and see how you like it. Grab some avocados, lime, chili flakes and a handful of micro-sunflowers, and turn them into delicious Guacamole. Plant, grow, harvest, spread, enjoy!
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2/3 cup roughly chopped micro-sunflower (or micro-cilantro)
- 1/4 finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Place two avocados in a bowl with lime juice and salt.
- Mash them into a paste-like mixture.
- Add the chopped jalapeno pepper, onion, sunflower, and stir to mix.
- You can sprinkle some micro-cilantro on top if you’re a fan!
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread, dip, or use as a sauce!