01 Oct How to Make Quinoa Salad
This quinoa salad recipe uses mustard and radish microgreens. A unique dressing drizzled over a beautiful blend of salad ingredients makes for a side that is as tasty as it is healthy.
Prep Time:15 MinutesCook Time:0 Minutes
For the Dressing
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ¼ c Red Wine Vinegar
- ¾ c Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Honey (or Maple Syrup)
- ¼ c Mustard Cress
For the Salad
- 1 ½ c Kale (more for garnish)
- ½ c Mustard Cress (more for garnish)
- 1 c Cooked Quinoa
- ½ c Edamame Beans
- ½ Sliced Red Pepper
- ½ Sliced Yellow Pepper
- Cashew Nuts for Garnish
- Combine Dressing Ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine Salad Ingredients into a medium sized bowl (set garnish ingredients aside) and add dressing to taste.
- Garnish with additional greens and cashews.